We all have a role to play in keeping each other safe. We ask that when shopping at Butler Central you follow these simple guidelines;
How you can play your part
- Ensure you ‘check in’ at each store you visit at Butler Central
- Once you scan the QR code, please move away from to fill in your details. This is important to ensure we don’t have congestion with shoppers entering the stores and we are adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Ensure you regularly sanitise your hands
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- If you are unwell, please stay home and get tested if you develop COVID-19 symptoms
Here's how we are taking care of you:
We appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to welcoming you in centre soon.
- Communal seating areas have been restricted to allow for social distancing best practices, please only use mall seating to temporarily break from your shopping visit and please remember to keep a minimum of 1.5 metres between you and those around you when visiting us.
- Please always follow all signage throughout the centre to indicate best practice for social distancing and be mindful of your safety and of others